About Round Side Table
The round side table is a table which you can use as an end table (a small table beside a chair, for things like books and drinks) or you can use it as a nightstand (an end table that your bedside items go on). It was invented in the 1990s and has been popular ever since. A round side table is not too large and you usually put it next to something (like a couch), so it isn’t very tall. Round tables are better than square or rectangular tables because they fit nicely where space is limited.
Tips to buying Round side table
1. Figure out where you’re going to put it and see if that place has power. A lot of end tables have plugs in them, but a lot of nightstands don’t have plugs on them because they are often at the end of a long hallway or next to a bed that is on the other side of the room from an outlet. You can get an extension cord for your nightstand plugged into another outlet, though.
3. Measure the space you’re putting it in before you go shopping so that when you start looking for round side tables, you know how big they need to be. The measurements should also tell whether or not two or three people will fit on a sofa with a round side table between them.
4. You can also look for a round side table which goes with your home decor and style. For example, you might like the modern look and like clean lines and not much detail, so you would want a simple round nightstand without too many bells and whistles. Or you could go with something more ornate because it’s what you love as decoration in your home.
5. Don’t worry about buying two separate pieces of furniture just because they’re both round or because one is an end table and the other is a nightstand if that makes them too big for your space. You can find small round tables that fit nicely where larger ones do not. They will be cheaper than buying two separate items and usually look better when they match each other.
6. If you like to read in bed or if you like to use your tablet or phone before falling asleep, make sure the round side table is low enough for you to put your reading material on it without getting too uncomfortable. Some people like tables that are lower than their bed so they can easily pick up a book and then set it back down when they’re done. Others like tables that are at the same level as the top of their mattress (or higher) because they can rest their elbows there while they hold a novel open.